Teachers

Former revolutionary cemetery in the heart of Paris which received, among others, the bodies of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, this monument built by Fontaine in 1826 bears witness to the Restoration. Having become a national monument open to visitors, the "Expiatory Chapel" consists of a hall, a courtyard garden and a chapel decorated with sculptures and objects dating from the time of its construction.